Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WINNER'S CIRCLE - June's First Wednesday Challenge


Wow! Thanks to everyone who entered June's First Wednesday Challenge, Boys and Their Toys, and thanks to our one and only Dude, Kevin for the suggestion! We were delighted by the entries, thank you! And thanks to all for taking the time to leave comments on the Dude and Dudettes' blogs. But let's get to the winners. 

Our Top Blog badge and the winner of three 
Dude Time Doodles image goes to 
Please get in touch with us Beth to claim 
your three images. 
In no particular order, our Top Three badge goes to
Ladies, please grab your badge and proudly display it on your blog!  Congratulations and thank you for joining our Boys and Their Toys challenge. 

Be sure to visit us tomorrow for
June's Guest Designer / Freebie Challenge.


Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Congratulations to all the winners hugs Ginny ♥

Aunty Sue said...

wow thanks for picking my card I had fun making it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I actually won?! Cool... Umm I didn't know how else to reach you, maybe I missed something in the email, I can be spacey sometimes... do I pick 3 images and send you my requests or is it 3 specific images already picked?... Let me know what I do next...
Hugs and thanks so much! I am so happy I could squeal! LOL!
Beth P
elizabethstudio54@gmail.com

Christine said...

Thank you so much for picking me as a Top 3 very honoured..congrats to the other winners..

smiles Christine x